The Data Centre
Reliance Data Centre is located on the outskirts of
Newcastle Upon-Tyne City Centre, the facility opened in Jan 2013
and is ideal for those requiring a cost effective and well equipped facility.
Map data ©2010 Tele Atlas
Melonite UK Ltd
NEWCASTLE UPON-TYNE, NE4 7AN
The facility is easy to reach by rail, road and air.
Air: Newcastle International Airport (NCL. ICAO: EGNT) - Approx 15 minutes
Rail: Newcastle Central Train Station - Approx 4 minutes
Road: A1 Newcastle North/South (Gateshead) - Approx 5 minutes
Features of Facility
- Designed to provide cost-effective, reliable and well specified
- Located just 5 minutes from Newcastle City Centre, with the A1
Newcastle International Airport less than 10 minutes away.
With ample on-site parking.
- Power is provided by resilient UPS configuration providing
clean power. Should a prolonged utility power outage occur the
generator can provide power indefinitely.
- Cooling provided by in-room DX air conditioning system providing
Resilience. Rows in warm/cold aisle design for optimum cooling
- Security is monitored 24/7. CCTV throughout and access to data
provided by a key fob access system.
- Access and Remote Hands service are available 24/7.
- A sophisticated fire suppression system featuring a Tyco Inergen
Suppression system. Any fire within the facility would be detected
extinguished causing minimal damage.
- The facility is connected to our core network by multiple
Dedicated LV 400KVA supply direct from sub-station
UPS System in N+1 Configuration.
Diesel Generator able to cater for extended power outages.
N+1 cooling provided by in-room DX cooling units.
Racks in Warm/Cold aisle layout.
CCTV Throughout the facility
Access by keyfob entry system
- Support and Access
24/7 Access available
24/7 Remote Hands Service
- Fire Suppression
Tyco Inergen Fire suppression system
Duel Ionisation/Smoke Detection system
Diverse connectivity with multiple fibre routes.
For more information, or to discuss any
requirements with us, please telephone
Melonite UK Limited on 0191 640 2400 to speak with a member of our team.